You’ve made a great decision to join the Retirement Coaching Program! Below you’ll find access to each of the five sessions along with the marketing tools. We look forward to working with you and helping you become your client’s Retirement Coach.
Step #1: Watch the 5 Training Sessions
You can access the recording and content pages for each completed session by clicking the appropriate link below.
- Session 1 Title: The nature of retirement is changing, has your advice kept up? — Recording and Content Page: CLICK HERE to Access Material.
- Session 2 Title: What are your clients retiring from and what are they retiring to? — Recording and Content Page: CLICK HERE to Access Material.
- Session 3 Title: Guiding couples through the retirement transition so they don’t end up at each other’s throats — Recording and Content Page: CLICK HERE to Access Material
- Session 4 Title: The ROL Assessment and Index and how it can help your clients track their progress on living a fulfilling life — Recording and Content Page: CLICK HERE to Access Material
- Session 5 Title: Putting it all together to create the Retirement Coaching Client Experience and how you charge for it — Recording and Content Page: CLICK HERE to Access Material
Step #2: Access the Retirement Coaching Marketing Material
We have several marketing materials for you to use as you promote your retirement coaching service.
1) EPIC Retirement Video
Embed the video on its own page with the following language: “Do you have a clear vision of how you want to spend your time in retirement? Our new video, The EPIC Retirement, describes four keys to ensuring your retirement years are a time where your mind, body, and spirit thrive, not just survive. Let go of preconceived notions about retirement and consider the opportunities that come with seeing retirement in an entirely new light.”
Have call to action below the video such as: “To learn about how we help our clients live an EPIC Retirement, please complete the form below and we’ll get right back to you.”
EPIC Retirement Video Licensing Term:
Can you post the EPIC Retirement Video on YouTube or any other publicly available third-part website?
No. The EPIC Retirement Video is designed to be published on your website and used as a tool to drive traffic to your website. You may promote the video on third-party sites like Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook as long as you link back to the video on your website. We just don’t want this video to show up multiple times on the same public platform.
2) White-Label Blog Posts
Available for download. You are free to use these articles any way you want. For example, you could use them as a blog post or newsletter article. You can also edit them to suit your specific needs.
- Are You Getting the Best Return on Life You Possibly Can? Download Here
- It May Be Time to Reconsider What Retirement Means to You. Download Here
- Yes, You Might Actually Enjoy a “Working” Retirement. Download Here
- Three Ways to Avoid the Downside of Retirement. Download Here
3) Public Seminar PowerPoint Presentation
How to Get the Best Return on Life in Your Retirement (45 minute PPT Presentation with script) Download Here
Use this presentation to teach a ROL class at local university, or hold an ROL community workshop.
Public Seminar Sample Invitation
Download the sample invitation text, add your logo, event details, and compliance disclosure, then take it to your graphic designer and have them create the invitation for you. The sample invitation text should give you a good start so you don’t have to create an invite from scratch.
Watch the Public Seminar PowerPoint Presentation Training Video
Step #3: Implement the Action Steps
- Download all tools, recordings, and notes from Member’s Area. Practice and roll play with colleagues, friends, family, and close clients.
- Start putting together a list of clients whom you believe could benefit from this service.
- Engage some clients in the process, get feedback, and adjust.
- Form a RetireMentor’s Council, an advisory council for retirement coaches and financial advisors to share resources and experiences.
If you have any questions, please let us know via the form below. Or, you can call Steve Sanduski at (262) 241-8745 or Mitch Anthony at (507) 282-2723. Thank you!