Retirement Coaching: How to add meaningful value to your clients’ lives, protect your business from margin erosion, and close the 70bps gap
Have You Seen People Fail at Retirement?
It’s pretty sad to see people work for 40 years then fail to plan for how they will live and enjoy their “retired” years.
As a financial advisor, you are in a unique position to facilitate retirement conversations with your clients and help ensure they live the best life possible with the money they have.
Mitch Anthony, one of the country’s leading retirement experts, and Steve Sanduski, CFP®, a leading practice management consultant and New York Times bestselling author, have partnered to train financial advisors on how to become their client’s Retirement Coach.
By becoming your client’s Retirement Coach, you can guide them through this major life transition and ensure it is everything they hoped it would be.
JOIN NOW and get immediate access to everything in the program.
Keep scrolling below for all the details, including the sessions, the tools, and yes, the price.
Mitch and Steve just completed a presentation on the key aspects of Retirement Coaching and the tools you can use to deliver the service.
Watch Mitch Anthony and Steve Sanduski Present Retirement Coaching
What Others Are Saying
Knowledge and tools…
Steve and Mitch’s Retirement Coaching Program equips financial advisors with the knowledge and tools they need to help clients make the last part of their life the best part.
Very good material…
Very good material to assist us in adding value for our clients.
It will enrich your life…
Allow me to be prescriptive – do the Retirement Coaching Program. Why? It will enrich your life, your clients’ lives and, surely, contribute to your practice!
Great insight and useful tools for my practice to start the difficult conversation with my clients and prospects.
Stay on top…
The nature of retirement is changing and the content and tools in the Retirement Coaching Program help us stay on top of these changes and add great value to our clients.
You can’t go wrong…
You can’t go wrong with Mitch and Steve. Their Retirement Coaching Program is filled with keen insights and I’m already incorporating them in my practice.
Feedback has been tremendous…
I just wanted to let you guys know we have started implementing your retirement coaching program into our advisory practice and so far the feedback has been tremendous. It’s be very rewarding having conversation with clients that go far beyond market performance and the lasting impact for these clients has been obvious.
Your Coaches for
The Retirement Coaching Program
Steve Sanduski and Mitch Anthony have been working with financial advisors for a combined 50 years.
Steve was the managing partner of the country's largest financial advisor coaching company as it grew from 0 to 1,000 coaching clients and co-wrote, Tested in the Trenches, the definitive book on financial advisor practice management.
We’ve been around the block and we’ve navigated past industry shifts. But the one that’s coming is the biggest of all.
It’s the shift from focusing on ROI to focusing on ROL (Return on Life)
You need a way to clearly differentiate your service in a crowded marketplace and become indispensable to your clients. Here's how...
Develop specialized expertise in an area that cannot be commoditized by technology and that relies on human to human interaction.
Retirement Coaching is the perfect solution.
What's Included in the self-directed Retirement Coaching Program:
- 5 action-packed one-hour webinar sessions with Steve and Mitch available to you immediately. These recordings include access to the training presentation as well as the video and audio recording.
- Key written highlights from each session.
- 5 client-facing tools, assessments, and resources that you can use with your clients.
- An amazing public PowerPoint presentation with Speaker's Notes titled: How to Get the Best Return on Life in Your Retirement. This is an incredible lead-generation presentation that you get to customize with your brand. This turnkey seminar, all by itself, is worth the entire price of the program.
JOIN NOW and receive immediate access to everything in the program, including the 5 presentations and all the tools.
More great comments about Mitch and Steve's Retirement Coaching Program:
It was an amazing session and well worth the money! I can't wait to use this in my practice.
It exceeded my expectations. Excited to take this back to our practice.
Presented key ways to help have a conversation with the client about retirement.
Educational and thought provoking.
Plus ==> You get 2 more special bonuses ==> SEE BELOW:
All sessions are with Mitch and Steve.
For your convenience, each session is recorded, archived, and available immediately to you.
Session 1. The nature of retirement is changing, has your advice kept up?
- What retirement used to look like and what it’s moving toward.
- The role of money in retirement.
- The advisor’s new role in the retirement conversation.
- Client-Facing Tool: Retirement Observations Checklist
Session 2. What are your clients retiring from and what are they retiring to?
- Why the future of retirement may still involve “work.”
- Working with clients to help them use their money in ways that will maximize life satisfaction.
- The advisor’s role in guiding clients through life planning.
- Client-Facing Tool: The Retirement Worksheet
Session 3. Guiding couples through the retirement transition so they don’t end up at each other’s throats.
- Divorce rates spike during the first two years of retirement as many couples struggle to adjust to the new rhythm.
- Learn how to help clients discover their view of how they want to focus their energies and time in the stage ahead.
- The advisor’s role in helping clients find their balance between vacation and vocation, self and others.
- Client-Facing Tool: My Retirementality Profile
Session 4. The ROL Assessment and Index and how it can help your clients track their progress on living a fulfilling life.
- Why now is the time to begin measuring your clients' progress on a more personal level.
- The Return on Life Index and how you can use it to focus clients on managing their money in a way that improves their life.
- The advisor’s role in the Return On Life Process™.
- Client-Facing Tool: The ROL Assessment and Index
Session 5. Putting it all together to create the Retirement Coaching Client Experience and how you charge for it.
- The five steps of the Retirement Coaching Process.
- Positioning yourself as a Retirement Coaching Expert.
- The advisor’s role in the Retirement Coaching Process.
- Client-Facing Tool: The Retirement Coaching Step-by-Step Process
By the end of the training, you’ll be equipped to:
- Discover your clients' goals, hopes, and fears about retirement.
- Expertly guide your clients to prepare for retirement and ensure that critical first year is a success.
- Address the issues that couples often struggle with during the transition to retirement.
- Discuss the Return on Life Index with your clients to ensure their money is being used to effectively enhance their life.
- Offer your clients predictable and measurable value that doesn’t depend on the S&P 500 going up.
- Use your new tools and skills to add more new clients than ever before.
Your Investment for The Retirement Coaching Training Program is only
In addition to the 5 sessions and all the tools, you get 2 Special Bonuses for joining. See below for the 2 bonuses.
Special Group Pricing:
We offer a discount for groups of 3 or more. To take advantage of group pricing, send an email to info@belayadvisor(dot)com with how many you'd like to register and we'll send you a special link. Thank you!
2 SPECIAL BONUSES:
Register NOW and receive these special bonuses:
Bonus #1: The EPIC Retirement Video ($300 Value)
This is a professionally produced, client-facing video you can post on your website and use as value-added content for your clients and prospects. It positions you as the go-to expert who can help clients successfully navigate their retirement years. The video is yours--for free--when you join the Retirement Coaching Program.
Bonus #2: 4 White-Label Client Articles/Blog Posts ($800 Value)
You'll receive 4 free client articles that you can use as blog posts, in newsletters or in any way you like. They'll cover retirement-related topics and will be a great hit with your clients and prospects.
Don’t Wait. Join NOW and become a Retirement Coach. AND get the special EPIC Retirement Video AND the 4 Client Articles for free. These two bonuses alone are worth more than double the price of the program--and you get them free.
Our fast-start curriculum is designed to get you up and running quickly as a Retirement Coaching Expert.
Any questions, please let us know in the form below.
We look forward to working with you.
Mitch and Steve