Retirement Coaching: How to add meaningful value to your clients’ lives, protect your business from margin erosion, and close the 70bps gap
Have You Seen People Fail at Retirement?
It’s pretty sad to see people work for 40 years then fail to plan for how they will live and enjoy their “retired” years.
As a financial advisor, you are in a unique position to facilitate retirement conversations with your clients and help ensure they live the best life possible with the money they have.
Mitch Anthony, one of the country’s leading retirement experts, and Steve Sanduski, CFP®, a leading practice management consultant and New York Times bestselling author, have partnered to train financial advisors on how to become their client’s Retirement Coach.
By becoming your client’s Retirement Coach, you can guide them through this major life transition and ensure it is everything they hoped it would be.
Register to be Notified of our Next Launch
Let’s face it, your business is under assault:
- New competitors such as the mega-RIA firms, Robo Advisors, Tony Robbins, and free Apps are forcing you to step up your service level and deliver value well-beyond asset allocation and financial planning.
- Vanguard, Schwab and Fidelity’s low-cost (and in some cases FREE) call-center programs are stealing your clients, taking money from you, and will soon be putting massive pressure on advisory fees.
- The regulatory environment is unpredictable, costly and frustrating.
- Financial markets have been so high for so long that we’re going to have a new BEAR MARKET at some point–and many advisors are not prepared.
- Client expectations are rising and they are scrutinizing fees more closely than ever before.
So ask yourself…
- How will you continue to add value in an industry that faces competitive threats and shrinking margins?
- How will you ensure clients still pay thousands of dollars per year even if the financial markets experience years of flat to declining returns?
Business as usual will lead to a steady and predictable decline in the value of your business. But there is a way you can add predictable and measurable VALUE.
Now, just imagine if you could…
- Add meaningful value to your clients’ lives that does not depend on the S&P 500 continuing to go up.
- Protect your margins.
- Get more referrals.
- Never lose another client.
- Close the 70bps gap in your value.
- Completely differentiate your business–and derive more meaning from your work.
- Deepen your client relationships and emotional connection.